GIFs do not load on the new version of Teams. How can I fix that?

Anonymous
2024-03-04T13:28:43+00:00

When someone in the new Teams chat posts a GIF or a meme they are not loading. It may be a trivial thing but I feel like I can't fully comprehend what people are expressing in Teams because I can't see these things. What do I need to do to fix it?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T12:53:57+00:00

    This worked! Thank you!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T23:14:01+00:00

    Only for gifs searchable within teams (with emojis etc). Still cannot copy from say giphy etc and past into teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T22:35:42+00:00

    a quick fix to the issue (while Microsoft rolls around an update to fix the bug issue(s)) is to 1) right click on the the GIF that was sent 2) "copy image" 3) and paste it on the reply box or where it says "type a message" 4) then click on the envelope to send and you should be able to see it now (in a reply).

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-12T18:54:26+00:00

    Hooray! I'm so glad! :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-12T13:17:50+00:00

    Thanks, this was the most helpful reply to this!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments