GIFs do not load on the new version of Teams. How can I fix that?

Anonymous
2024-03-04T13:28:43+00:00

When someone in the new Teams chat posts a GIF or a meme they are not loading. It may be a trivial thing but I feel like I can't fully comprehend what people are expressing in Teams because I can't see these things. What do I need to do to fix it?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T19:10:37+00:00

    We are experiencing the same issue, number of users don't see Gifs and some do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T18:20:37+00:00

    same thing with me...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T21:36:45+00:00

    Our organization has opened a support case as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-05T16:45:12+00:00

    Hi Sarah,

    It's interesting that the GIFs don't load on the web version either. Does anything come up at all when someone sends a GIF, for example anything resembling an error message I can take a look at?

    Kind regards, nt1809

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T15:42:12+00:00

    Okay. Have you checked the web version before now, to see if the issue persists over there?

    That is a Windows device. Did you try to reinstall Teams as I suggested?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments