GIFs do not load on the new version of Teams. How can I fix that?

Anonymous
2024-03-04T13:28:43+00:00

When someone in the new Teams chat posts a GIF or a meme they are not loading. It may be a trivial thing but I feel like I can't fully comprehend what people are expressing in Teams because I can't see these things. What do I need to do to fix it?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T11:31:35+00:00

    I had a similar issue on our Teams, whereby selecting a Gif used to load frame by frame and very unreliably, basically Gif options were next to unusable when searching for them. Optional Connected Experiences were enabled already, I went back disabled that and enabled it again and Gif's loaded instantly so for those that found this thread through a similar search, hopefully this helps to solve your "Gif not loading or Gif loading extremely slow" issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T18:02:11+00:00

    tried everything and it still will not show images.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T23:14:01+00:00

    Only for gifs searchable within teams (with emojis etc). Still cannot copy from say giphy etc and past into teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T14:39:58+00:00

    This is what I'm using....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T14:28:45+00:00

    Could you confirm the device and OS you are using Teans on?

    Please reinstall teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments