Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Hi I can't join teams says bug in app I've updated this uninstall and still same problem I've been having issues weeks now please fix this
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When someone in the new Teams chat posts a GIF or a meme they are not loading. It may be a trivial thing but I feel like I can't fully comprehend what people are expressing in Teams because I can't see these things. What do I need to do to fix it?
Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi I can't join teams says bug in app I've updated this uninstall and still same problem I've been having issues weeks now please fix this
Same here!!!!