Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
How did everyone get this fixed????
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.
For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.
I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.
Uploading screenshots isn't working.
Has anyone had this problem before?
Thanks.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How did everyone get this fixed????
It did automatically.
It is still not working for me
I have the following version Microsoft Teams Version 1.6.00.6754 (64-bit). It was last updated on 31/03/2023.
What version do you have
working now, thank you!
I have that same version, fix may have been external to Teams itself. I also don't think I've installed any windows updates last night/today either.