Microsoft text suggestions not properly working in Teams

Anonymous
2023-01-27T15:15:22+00:00

Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.

For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.

I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.

Uploading screenshots isn't working.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-20T15:53:33+00:00

    same issue here. any fix microsoft ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-27T08:32:52+00:00

    Still having the same issue. Any news regarding this? Is it planned to be fixed in an update or something? I also tried with the web version of Teams and the behavior is exactly the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-04T16:58:16+00:00

    It has been over two months and no update. I rely on this feature daily and it is really inconvenient to be able to use it everywhere on windows except on Teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T18:12:45+00:00

    BEYOND FRUSTRATING!! This is happening for me as well and ive tried all suggested solutions with no fix!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-17T22:19:41+00:00

    I might as well add to this topic to annoy Microsoft as much as possible. The problem still exists. Now in late April 2023. Get off your **** Microsoft. This can't be that difficult to fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments