Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
yup .. busted for me too .. super annoying .. works fine in this text box but does not work in Teams .. very weird .. please fix. Please fix fast.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.
For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.
I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.
Uploading screenshots isn't working.
Has anyone had this problem before?
Thanks.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
yup .. busted for me too .. super annoying .. works fine in this text box but does not work in Teams .. very weird .. please fix. Please fix fast.
work around -- not idea but it does work ...
I have the same issues,
text suggestion is not working on both Teams desktop app and Teams web app.
really annoying, everywhere else (including here) it is working
Same problem here, all tricks suggested are tested. No success.. Kindly fix ASAP.
Are there any chance that this could be fixed, it is so annoying and stupit, and have been going on for to long now.
Bugs like this should have fix within hour's!