Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
No it does not work
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.
For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.
I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.
Uploading screenshots isn't working.
Has anyone had this problem before?
Thanks.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No it does not work
Hello I have the same problem...
I’ve been trying to fix this for days too...
Thanks
Hi,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues when using suggestions. Before we get too technical about your this, can you please press the "insert" button on your keyboard to make sure that it's turned off? Press it once then try suggestions. If it's still the same, press it again then try again.
Thank you for your efforts, Jayzar. Much appreciated.
Let's ask other experts. They might have other solution you can try.
Just allow them to read our conversation and take over the thread.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Jayzar