Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
BEYOND FRUSTRATING!! This is happening for me as well and ive tried all suggested solutions with no fix!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.
For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.
I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.
Uploading screenshots isn't working.
Has anyone had this problem before?
Thanks.
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
BEYOND FRUSTRATING!! This is happening for me as well and ive tried all suggested solutions with no fix!
It has been over two months and no update. I rely on this feature daily and it is really inconvenient to be able to use it everywhere on windows except on Teams.
Still having the same issue. Any news regarding this? Is it planned to be fixed in an update or something? I also tried with the web version of Teams and the behavior is exactly the same.
same issue here. any fix microsoft ?
Are there any chance that this could be fixed, it is so annoying and stupit, and have been going on for to long now.
Bugs like this should have fix within hour's!