Microsoft text suggestions not properly working in Teams

Anonymous
2023-01-27T15:15:22+00:00

Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.

For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.

I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.

Uploading screenshots isn't working.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T15:36:48+00:00

    MS sucks

    until today none fix to this issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-18T10:33:56+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-18T10:28:10+00:00

    SSame hhere  and also aadding comma aafter the proproposed word causcauses the comma to disdisappear SaSame wiwith perperiod <written with Teams>

    Glad I am not the only one hurting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-18T05:25:38+00:00

    Does anyone know how to reach Microsoft in a more direct manner? Then I'm suggesting that we all go and send them direct messages to get their attention, it can not be a fact that we have to be dealing with such a issus for that long time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-17T22:19:41+00:00

    I might as well add to this topic to annoy Microsoft as much as possible. The problem still exists. Now in late April 2023. Get off your **** Microsoft. This can't be that difficult to fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments