Microsoft text suggestions not properly working in Teams

Anonymous
2023-01-27T15:15:22+00:00

Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.

For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.

I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.

Uploading screenshots isn't working.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T17:24:43+00:00

    It only took 3 months! I opened this thread on Jan 27, it's ridiculous!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T17:07:10+00:00

    Yes thank you, finally normal after update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T16:55:59+00:00

    Finally!!!!!!! I just saw that it was working too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T16:47:55+00:00

    Looks like it has been fixed as of today!

    Just happy to be the announcer of good news.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T16:10:53+00:00

    this is why Teams can't replace zoom. Just a few ridiculous flaws.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments