Microsoft text suggestions not properly working in Teams

Anonymous
2023-01-27T15:15:22+00:00

Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.

For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.

I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.

Uploading screenshots isn't working.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-03T17:47:14+00:00

    Yep, its back again, it deosn't make sense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-03T14:00:53+00:00

    Have you noticed it's back to the same problem. I just realized this today, it was working for a few days, though!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-01T08:48:39+00:00

    Hi, it seems from the check I did, it looks that the issue has been fixed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-27T06:44:10+00:00

    working now, thank you!

    strange, I don't see any changes, still looks as same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T19:16:43+00:00

    I have that same version, fix may have been external to Teams itself. I also don't think I've installed any windows updates last night/today either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments