Microsoft text suggestions not properly working in Teams

Anonymous
2023-01-27T15:15:22+00:00

Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.

For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.

I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.

Uploading screenshots isn't working.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T19:07:12+00:00

    working now, thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T18:53:06+00:00

    It is still not working for me

    I have the following version Microsoft Teams Version 1.6.00.6754 (64-bit). It was last updated on 31/03/2023.

    What version do you have

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T18:05:41+00:00

    It did automatically.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T17:54:11+00:00

    How did everyone get this fixed????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T17:33:08+00:00

    So sad that it had to take so many months, lost a lot of respect for Microsoft for the way to handle this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments