Microsoft text suggestions not properly working in Teams

Anonymous
2023-01-27T15:15:22+00:00

Microsoft text suggestions (only in Teams) is not replacing words, it's instead inserting the word I chose right after the few letters I have already typed.

For example, if I'm typing HOWEVER, when I type in the letters HO and then click on the correct suggestion, instead of getting the word HOWEVER like I used to and still do in all other apps, I get HOHOWEVER.

I already checked for updates and signed out of it and back in, and restarted my laptop to no avail.

Uploading screenshots isn't working.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-03T17:47:14+00:00

    Yep, its back again, it deosn't make sense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T17:07:10+00:00

    Yes thank you, finally normal after update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-18T10:33:56+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-15T07:54:06+00:00

    Are there any chance that this could be fixed, it is so annoying and stupit, and have been going on for to long now.
    Bugs like this should have fix within hour's!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-06T14:41:02+00:00

    Same problem here, all tricks suggested are tested. No success.. Kindly fix ASAP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments