Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Same here, please fix
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm an admin for my organization, and over the past few days I've been getting a lot of support complaints about Teams chat not working on Android phones. As of last week, it was working for me, so I suspected it was a phone specific problem. However, when I first opened the app today I noticed that all my chats and functionality suddenly disappeared. The only option available in the teams app seems to be calling.
I checked the org policies, and everything is correct. This looks to be a bug on the latest version of the app.
I managed to get to "activities" by trying to save a photo to the teams app, and when I bring this up it says "Administrator has disabled chat for this user." I'm the admin, and I certainly didn't do this. All policies under messaging allow for chat.
Please help!
Conversations involving multiple participants, allowing collaboration and information sharing in Teams
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here, please fix
Hello,
My organization has the same issue.
Please fix it, it's really a pain to work without the chat function.
Thanks
Same here, it's affected our company's Android users.
MS please fix it ASAP.
Same here - on Oct. 2: one User .... Oct. 3: all Android users .
Good job MS! Nicely done.
Please fix this ASAP.
Hi
I am experiencing exactly the same problem since Oct. 2, and it's expanding into the organization for Android users.
I hope this will be fixed soon, it is really a work problem.