Microsoft Presenter+ doesn't work in New Teams

Anonymous
2023-10-13T15:17:39+00:00

Hi

Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?

I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.

If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.

If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great

  • D
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T13:03:40+00:00

    Yes it would appear that Presenter+ is down again with the most recent updates

    • update to the Microsoft Accessory Center (My current is 5.193.137.0)
    • You have Microsoft Teams version 24074.2321.2810.3500. You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 4/16/2024.The client version is 49/24031414716.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-09T08:19:23+00:00

    Putting it here to hopefully help someone who is thinking about buying it and get an up to date review.

    I just purchased a Presenter +....I was a bit sceptical about it as I was reading so many reviews saying it didn't work with New Teams, but mine is working fine.

    It didn't work right out of the box with firmware 1.23, but it was soon updated to 1.25 and then it started working perfectly.

    For reference my Teams version is; You have Microsoft Teams version 24215.1007.3082.1590.You've got the latest version. It was last checked on 09/09/2024. The client version is 49/24080212008.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments