Microsoft Presenter+ doesn't work in New Teams

Anonymous
2023-10-13T15:17:39+00:00

Hi

Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?

I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.

If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.

If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great

  • D
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-23T08:39:25+00:00

    I'm also seeing this issue where pressing a button on the presenter+ kills my teams calls...

    You have Microsoft Teams version 24004.1307.2669.7070.

    You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 2/21/2024.

    The client version is 49/24010419130.

    You are my "hero"! I had a similar problem and can't find the root. With your help I was able to reproduce the problem. From my point of view, the problem has been there since the beginning of the year.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-25T22:12:58+00:00

    Just a heads up: I just checked and as of 2/25/2024, my Microsoft Presenter+ now works correctly against the "new" Teams app, although I don't think it had anything to do with a "firmware update".  

    I'm not sure if what fixed it was an:

    • update to the Microsoft Accessory Center (My current is 5.193.137.0)
    • update to the new Microsoft Teams client. (My current Teams version 24046.2805.2716.7309 & client version 49/24021528603)]

    May be the Teams client because my install indicated that it was last updated on 2/25/2024.

    Hope this is helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T06:02:55+00:00

    I just checked and Microsoft Presenter+ seems to be working for me as well now. My builds look a bit older but I also have the recent updates, actually of today (not active on the weekend).

    You have Microsoft Teams version 24033.807.2716.7297. You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 26.2.2024.The client version is 49/24020205511.

    I will observe if the change is stable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-26T12:57:47+00:00

    I recently got Presenter+ but its not working with new Teams client for me.

    Microsoft Teams version 24060.2615.2778.8710(preview)

    You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 3/26/2024. The client version is 49/24022924517.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T05:14:52+00:00

    It has stopped working for me as well.

    You have Microsoft Teams version 24060.2615.2778.8710.

    The client version is 49/24022924517.

    As we have the same version, it seems that there is something broken again with the Presenter+ support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments