Microsoft Presenter+ doesn't work in New Teams

Anonymous
2023-10-13T15:17:39+00:00

Hi

Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?

I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.

If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.

If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great

  • D
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T10:37:40+00:00

    This issue is known by the product group and I should receive an ETA when it should be resolved. Stay tuned....it will be addressed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T11:10:33+00:00

    Good new Brian. Please do keep us informed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T11:19:56+00:00

    Hi Brian - Extremely glad to hear this! I am really missing this little device in all my daily Teams meetings. BR Dino

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T11:48:47+00:00

    Brill, thanks Brian

    • D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T12:42:46+00:00

    According to Microsoft Support and Product Group the problem should be resolved till the end of the year (20-30 days from now on). I have a follow-up meeting with support then and will provide feedback as soon I have more information......cross fingers :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments