Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
I've just up voted and commented on your post.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?
I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.
If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.
If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I've just up voted and commented on your post.
Unfortunately not (yet) ..... at least haven't heard anything back from Microsoft. The Teams-application updates daily and I have also updated the Microsoft Accessory Center App but to no avail..... in short: still waiting for that firmware upgrade to become available ..... if it doesn't the presenter+ will inevitably end up in the bin...