Microsoft Presenter+ doesn't work in New Teams

Anonymous
2023-10-13T15:17:39+00:00

Hi

Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?

I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.

If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.

If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great

  • D
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-13T19:04:24+00:00

    Hi David_WrightUK

    I’m Garcia and I will be happy to help you with your question, I am a Microsoft consumer like you. Additionally, this is a user support forum and Independent Advisors cannot access accounts.

    The new Microsoft Teams is still under development and may have a few bugs.

    You can try clearing MS Teams cache --- https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/teams-administration/clear-teams-cache

    Also, make sure to leave Microsoft feedback --- https://support.microsoft.com/office/c0fb6297-22af-4db5-b19b-69e0a6720927

    Best regards, Garcia

    To avoid misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions.

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-13T19:48:22+00:00

    Thanks Garcia

    I'd respectfully.disagree with your comment that New Teams is still under development as its now GA so production-ready.

    I had already tried clearing my cache, (I'm not even sure if New Teams uses it but generally it is a fix all!)

    Thanks again for replying, I have given feedback and also logged a ticket but I was hoping somebody may have had a fix out in the real world!

    Thanks again for your reply, much appreciated

    • D

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-14T02:08:09+00:00

    Thanks for the response.

    I'm sorry that I couldn't provide more help. Nevertheless, there are plenty of experienced users on the forum, and I'm optimistic that someone else might be able to provide additional insights regarding your problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-23T19:45:50+00:00

    I also have the Presenter+ and I remain in Teams Classic most of the time as it is not recognized by the new teams. Hoping there will be a firmware update in the future that will make it work with the new Teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T09:29:13+00:00

    Come on Microsoft, please hurry up with the much needed firmware update for the presenter+ device to work on the new Teams 2.0 app as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments