Microsoft Presenter+ doesn't work in New Teams

Anonymous
2023-10-13T15:17:39+00:00

Hi

Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?

I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.

If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.

If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great

  • D
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T10:00:58+00:00

    Too bad ... I also provided this feedback in the Microsoft Teams Feedback portal: Presenter+ device does not work in New Microsoft Teams 2.0 app (firmware upgrade needed) · Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T09:36:29+00:00

    Come on Microsoft, please hurry up with the much needed firmware update for the presenter+ device to work on the new Teams 2.0 app as well.

    I agree, and they are still selling them in their Store.

    New Teams had an update today and after I'd applied it I saw the white light on the Presenter+ flash, and I thought 'Today is the day'!

    Today wasn't the day.

    • D

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T09:29:13+00:00

    Come on Microsoft, please hurry up with the much needed firmware update for the presenter+ device to work on the new Teams 2.0 app as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-23T19:45:50+00:00

    I also have the Presenter+ and I remain in Teams Classic most of the time as it is not recognized by the new teams. Hoping there will be a firmware update in the future that will make it work with the new Teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-14T02:08:09+00:00

    Thanks for the response.

    I'm sorry that I couldn't provide more help. Nevertheless, there are plenty of experienced users on the forum, and I'm optimistic that someone else might be able to provide additional insights regarding your problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments