Microsoft Presenter+ doesn't work in New Teams

Anonymous
2023-10-13T15:17:39+00:00

Hi

Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?

I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.

If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.

If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great

  • D
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T14:20:15+00:00

    "Having spent £70 on this, I am not impressed." - I feel your pain ..... 99EUR

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T13:52:24+00:00

    I've just up voted and commented on your post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T13:50:50+00:00

    I am also facing the same issue. The Microsoft accessory center can see my Presenter+, but beside the pointer button changing my mouse cursor, it is not being picked up by New Teams. The Teams button occasionally lights up, but soon goes to sleep.

    Model: Presenter+

    Serial number: 0V3389Y22373BR

    Hardware version: 1.6.9

    Color code: black

    Firmware version: 1.25

    Having spent £70 on this, I am not impressed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T13:15:59+00:00

    About Model: Presenter+

    Serial number: 0V337MP22373BR

    Hardware version: 1.6.9

    Color code: black

    Firmware version: 1.25

    About Teams

    You have Microsoft Teams version 23272.2707.2453.769. You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 25/10/2023.

    About Microsoft Accessory Center

    Version 5.193.137.0

    Copyright 2023 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T12:37:14+00:00

    Hi,

    I have the same issue with the Presenter+, wicht version do you have? I had an update today and it will not work :-(

    "Sie verfügen über die Microsoft Teams-Version 23272.2707.2453.769. Sie haben die neueste Version. Es wurde zuletzt am 25.10.2023 aktualisiert."

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments