Microsoft Presenter+ doesn't work in New Teams

Anonymous
2023-10-13T15:17:39+00:00

Hi

Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?

I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.

If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.

If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great

  • D
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-25T22:12:58+00:00

    Just a heads up: I just checked and as of 2/25/2024, my Microsoft Presenter+ now works correctly against the "new" Teams app, although I don't think it had anything to do with a "firmware update".  

    I'm not sure if what fixed it was an:

    • update to the Microsoft Accessory Center (My current is 5.193.137.0)
    • update to the new Microsoft Teams client. (My current Teams version 24046.2805.2716.7309 & client version 49/24021528603)]

    May be the Teams client because my install indicated that it was last updated on 2/25/2024.

    Hope this is helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-23T08:39:25+00:00

    I'm also seeing this issue where pressing a button on the presenter+ kills my teams calls...

    You have Microsoft Teams version 24004.1307.2669.7070.

    You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 2/21/2024.

    The client version is 49/24010419130.

    You are my "hero"! I had a similar problem and can't find the root. With your help I was able to reproduce the problem. From my point of view, the problem has been there since the beginning of the year.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-21T20:57:16+00:00

    I'm also seeing this issue where pressing a button on the presenter+ kills my teams calls...

    You have Microsoft Teams version 24004.1307.2669.7070.

    You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 2/21/2024.

    The client version is 49/24010419130.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T06:59:17+00:00

    Since yesterday new Teams is crashing shortly after the first time a button is pressed on MS Presenter Plus.

    You have Microsoft Teams version 23335.219.2592.8659(preview). You've got the latest version. It was last updated on 09/01/2024.The client version is 49/23113028719

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-09T00:07:38+00:00

    Mine also started working again this week. Nice to have it back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments