Microsoft Presenter+ doesn't work in New Teams

Anonymous
2023-10-13T15:17:39+00:00

Hi

Has anybody got a Microsoft Presenter+ to work in New Teams?

I have one and it works fine in Teams Classic but doesn't work at all in New Teams - it just sits on my desk in darkness.

If I switch back to Teams Classic it springs into life and lights up like a Christmas tree.

If anybody has got it working, if you could let me know how please, that would be great

  • D
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-06T15:50:04+00:00

    Unfortunately not (yet) ..... at least haven't heard anything back from Microsoft. The Teams-application updates daily and I have also updated the Microsoft Accessory Center App but to no avail..... in short: still waiting for that firmware upgrade to become available ..... if it doesn't the presenter+ will inevitably end up in the bin...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-06T15:36:07+00:00

    Any news on that issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-26T07:01:51+00:00

    "....and I thought 'Today is the day'! " ...... Today also wasn't the day

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T14:20:15+00:00

    "Having spent £70 on this, I am not impressed." - I feel your pain ..... 99EUR

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T13:52:24+00:00

    I've just up voted and commented on your post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments