New Microsoft Teams keeps crashing right after leaving meeting

Anonymous
2024-06-18T08:28:47+00:00

The new Microsoft Teams app always crashes right after leaving meeting, not during or at start of the meeting but always after leaving meeting.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-15T07:35:01+00:00

    I didn't do anything actively. There was a Teams Update being rolled out on 11th November, so that would make sense.
    Unfortunately I couldn't find release notes or something.
    Current Teams Version is: 24295.605.3225.8804
    Intel Arc Driver Version: 32.0.101.5542

    It has been working ever since, no more crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T00:06:17+00:00

    Did you do anything specific to remediate it? Firmware, Teams update, driver update, etc?

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T13:33:02+00:00

    Its the 12th November and I didn't have a single Teams crash today. 🎉

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-28T09:29:15+00:00

    I have the same issue on my new laptop Lenovo ThinkBook 13x G4

    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) Ultra 9 185H 2.30 GHz

    Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.6 GB usable)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T11:44:54+00:00

    Any updates on this topic?
    It's been two months now and I am still dealing with this issue, restarting Microsoft Teams after each meeting.
    I am starting to think about what my options are in regards to guarantee of the laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments