New Microsoft Teams keeps crashing right after leaving meeting

Anonymous
2024-06-18T08:28:47+00:00

The new Microsoft Teams app always crashes right after leaving meeting, not during or at start of the meeting but always after leaving meeting.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T08:25:47+00:00

    I also tried to uninstall Vantage. Still had a number of crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T20:27:12+00:00

    Noticed everyone using lenovos... After uninstalling the lenovo vantage app it fixed the issue for me, something it's doing is causing this issue

    Very interesting, @Freggie. I have an Ultra 5 125U processor on my Lenovo Yoga 7i and was consistently being forced to restart Teams after every video call. I uninstalled the Lenovo Vantage and its service, and twice in a row after video calls I did not have to restart Teams! Thank you for the idea!

    Worked for me for a handful of calls, then started crashing again, sadly…

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T20:10:43+00:00

    Noticed everyone using lenovos... After uninstalling the lenovo vantage app it fixed the issue for me, something it's doing is causing this issue

    Very interesting, @Freggie. I have an Ultra 5 125U processor on my Lenovo Yoga 7i and was consistently being forced to restart Teams after every video call. I uninstalled the Lenovo Vantage and its service, and twice in a row after video calls I did not have to restart Teams! Thank you for the idea!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T09:51:16+00:00

    Noticed everyone using lenovos...

    After uninstalling the lenovo vantage app it fixed the issue for me, something it's doing is causing this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T18:29:55+00:00

    Same issue for me on my lew Lenovo laptop:

    Model: Lenovo Thinkbook 14 2-in-1 G4 IML

    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) Ultra 5 125U 1.30 GHz

    Installed RAM: 16.0 GB (15.3 GB usable)

    Teams crashes when ending call.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments