Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Add me to the list. I just set up a new PC with Ultra 7 155H on a Lenovo laptop and am having this problem.
Makes me wonder if I should have stuck with AMD.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The new Microsoft Teams app always crashes right after leaving meeting, not during or at start of the meeting but always after leaving meeting.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Add me to the list. I just set up a new PC with Ultra 7 155H on a Lenovo laptop and am having this problem.
Makes me wonder if I should have stuck with AMD.
Thanks for testing.
Would be nice to hear from Microsoft and/or Intel about this issue, I must have sent a couple of hundred crash reports already.
I'm sure they care about satisfied customers right? 👀
this version still crashes - rolling back!
Definitely the Intel Arc Driver as the teams crashing issue re-appeared every time windows updates put it back on.
New version of intel Arc driver came out last week - Ive had to manually update to it as the Intel update process doesnt seem to connect - but the new version Ive installed today doesnt seem to have the problem - fingers crossed.
Version Im testing positively so far is 32.0.101.6077 - released ont he 12th of September
An uninstall and reinstall worked for one of our staff.