Microsoft Teams call will not disconnect with Jabra Headset

Anonymous
2023-02-07T13:54:57+00:00

Hi,

Would like Microsoft to respond.

When ending a scheduled teams call, the Jabra headset does not disconnect. Have to issue a test call every time to release it. This does not happen on Zoom call. Happening with many others. see other string.

Why the Teams client keeps using the microphone after calls are finished? is it evesdropping? - Microsoft Q&A

Teams 1.6.00.376.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-02T18:33:40+00:00

    I still have 1.6.00.1381 and it does seem like the issue stopped although I haven't tried a recorded call yet. *fingers crossed*

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T16:36:20+00:00

    I had the same issue, and I blamed the headset for it. I discovered the work around to make a call and close it, and things would work.

    Now after changing the laptop, Teams does not seem to tell the headset when in a call. The red light does not work, and neither the accept and end work from the headset. Plus the mute does not reflect on Teams. In short, the headset does not know that it is in a call.

    Anyone is suffering from that? Can I be the new Teams that is causing that? I am on version 1.6.00.4472 (21/3/3023)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-04T18:59:31+00:00

    I connected a new Jabra Evolve 65 Stereo two days ago, updated the firmware on the headset and the dongle. The headset 'locks up' and will not disconnect from the Teams' call. The Teams application reads 'there was a glitch' after I close the application and open it again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments