Microsoft Teams call will not disconnect with Jabra Headset

Anonymous
2023-02-07T13:54:57+00:00

Hi,

Would like Microsoft to respond.

When ending a scheduled teams call, the Jabra headset does not disconnect. Have to issue a test call every time to release it. This does not happen on Zoom call. Happening with many others. see other string.

Why the Teams client keeps using the microphone after calls are finished? is it evesdropping? - Microsoft Q&A

Teams 1.6.00.376.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Alvaro A- 1,670 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-02-08T02:48:35+00:00

    Thank you for the update. Can you please try the web version to see if you could replicate this issue? https://teams.live.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-07T20:26:45+00:00

    I have a Jabra Engage 75. This just started happening in the last month or so. I have installed all upgrades to the Jabra Pro.

    When I connect to a Teams call, scheduled call, and I disconnect, the timer on the Jabra display is still active and counting the time. I have to either shutdown teams or execute a test call to release it.

    If I call someone on teams and hang up, it is fine. Just appears to be with scheduled meetings.

    Teams 1.6.00.376

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Alvaro A- 1,670 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-02-07T14:54:43+00:00

    Hi D,

    I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the compatibility of your Jabra to Teams. To isolate your case, what specific model of Jabra do you have? Also, how did you determine that the headset is still utilizing the microphone after Teams call?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments