Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
I'm experiencing the same issue with the Jabra 9470
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Would like Microsoft to respond.
When ending a scheduled teams call, the Jabra headset does not disconnect. Have to issue a test call every time to release it. This does not happen on Zoom call. Happening with many others. see other string.
Teams 1.6.00.376.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm experiencing the same issue with the Jabra 9470
I am experiencing the exact same issue. A Test call or power cycling the base is the only mechanism i have found to reset the Jabra Engage 75.
Good morning,
same problem with a Jabra evolution2 85
At the end of the meeting, if I make a call and quickly hang up, everything stops
Test call (echo) also works to end connection with Jabra
This is very annoying, please fix it!!!
I have the same issue and having multiple users reporting this issue. We are on Microsoft Teams version 1.6.00.376 (64-bit).
Jabra models (which are all up to date - both headset and dongles):
Jabra Engage 75
Jabra Evolve 65
Jabra Evolve2 65
Temp workaround is to go into Teams settings > Devices and the do a test call > leave the phone call and the presence should reset.