Microsoft Teams call will not disconnect with Jabra Headset

Anonymous
2023-02-07T13:54:57+00:00

Hi,

Would like Microsoft to respond.

When ending a scheduled teams call, the Jabra headset does not disconnect. Have to issue a test call every time to release it. This does not happen on Zoom call. Happening with many others. see other string.

Why the Teams client keeps using the microphone after calls are finished? is it evesdropping? - Microsoft Q&A

Teams 1.6.00.376.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-17T12:39:13+00:00

    I have the same issue. Really a nuisance.
    I was already wondering why my new headset was low on battery so fast.
    Using Jabra eVolve 65e

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T14:56:48+00:00

    I have the same issue with multiple Jabra devices.

    In the office - Jabra Pro 9470

    At home - Jabra Engage 75 and Jabra Speak 710.

    Signing out of Teams does not disconnect the headset, I have to Quit the application.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T02:17:11+00:00

    I too have this issue using a Jabra Engage 75 and Jabra Evolve 75 (both of which are running the latest versions of firmware). The quickest workaround I have found to reset the connection is to quit Teams and go back in again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-15T21:14:33+00:00

    Same issue with Jabra Evolve 65. The test call method is the only simplest temporary solution at this point.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-15T21:10:19+00:00

    Same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments