Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Thank you for the update. Can you please try the web version to see if you could replicate this issue? https://teams.live.com
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Would like Microsoft to respond.
When ending a scheduled teams call, the Jabra headset does not disconnect. Have to issue a test call every time to release it. This does not happen on Zoom call. Happening with many others. see other string.
Teams 1.6.00.376.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you for the update. Can you please try the web version to see if you could replicate this issue? https://teams.live.com
I have a Jabra Engage 75. This just started happening in the last month or so. I have installed all upgrades to the Jabra Pro.
When I connect to a Teams call, scheduled call, and I disconnect, the timer on the Jabra display is still active and counting the time. I have to either shutdown teams or execute a test call to release it.
If I call someone on teams and hang up, it is fine. Just appears to be with scheduled meetings.
Teams 1.6.00.376
Hi D,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the compatibility of your Jabra to Teams. To isolate your case, what specific model of Jabra do you have? Also, how did you determine that the headset is still utilizing the microphone after Teams call?