Microsoft Teams call will not disconnect with Jabra Headset

Anonymous
2023-02-07T13:54:57+00:00

Hi,

Would like Microsoft to respond.

When ending a scheduled teams call, the Jabra headset does not disconnect. Have to issue a test call every time to release it. This does not happen on Zoom call. Happening with many others. see other string.

Why the Teams client keeps using the microphone after calls are finished? is it evesdropping? - Microsoft Q&A

Teams 1.6.00.376.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-02T04:21:00+00:00

    Works for me too. However, when someone is calling me via teams and I answer from the desktop, they can't hear me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-22T16:59:06+00:00

    It is working for me today .............

    have done nothing, and still with the version 1.6.00.1381 64-bit - 7 February 2023

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-22T16:31:36+00:00

    Same issue is plaguing my office. I have two different headsets and it's happening with both. Double annoying if the meeting is being recorded if I don't close Teams or do a test call the meeting will continue as if I'm connected. A few times I've ended up with recorded meetings with an hour of dead air at the end.

    Jabra Evolve 40 & Plantronics Focus 2.

    Version 1.6.00.1381 64-bit last updated on 2/8/2023 which is exactly when this issue started for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-21T15:45:39+00:00

    It happens to me also, but I just call myself and then hang up after a meeting and it releases.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-17T17:29:11+00:00

    I tested this same issue using the browser based Teams and it normally disconnected the call, but not always (established four calls from the browser and the last one did not disconnect). I'm using a Jabra Engage 75.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments