Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Agreed! Teams updated for me, and this is fixed finally.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Would like Microsoft to respond.
When ending a scheduled teams call, the Jabra headset does not disconnect. Have to issue a test call every time to release it. This does not happen on Zoom call. Happening with many others. see other string.
Teams 1.6.00.376.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Agreed! Teams updated for me, and this is fixed finally.
I am sorry if someone has already pointed it out as I didn't read all pages of the comments but this issue is not limited to Jabra devices. We have all the same issue with Plantronics devices too since a month or so. I can easily replicate it. Scheduled call keeps the headset being "in the meeting" all the time and depletes the accu of the device pretty quickly. "Killing" teams or calling anyone (not scheduled meeting, just a quick call) solves the issue until the next scheduled call.
Same issue here with Teams and Jabra 75
Same issue with Jabra Evolve 75, started after a Teams firmware update.
I am having the same issue with the same Jabra headset.