Teams chats segregated into personal and meeting chats

Anonymous
2025-04-01T14:54:09+00:00

the person to person chats and meeting chats are now appearing under different tabs under Chat. I want to revert to the old way where all chats were in the same tab and not further segregated. Please help.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-24T14:34:53+00:00

    Who actually signed off on this being a good idea?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-24T14:51:18+00:00

    Don't be sorry - JUST CHANGE!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-25T01:54:52+00:00

    I agree this is not an improvement. I am missing chat updates all the time unless I remember to keep flipping back and forth between "Chats" and "Meeting Chats". There is nothing user friendly about this change. As a system designer I am appalled.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-30T11:22:42+00:00

    I found I could create a new group - called it Favorite Chats, moved existing Favorites and Meeting chats into there and it seems to keep everything together, back as it was for a while but then reverts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-02T14:39:57+00:00

    I really don't understand how Microsoft think ... It was working before, I could see all my new messages as soon as they arrive. Now I lose 50% of my new messages all day !

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments