Teams chats segregated into personal and meeting chats

Anonymous
2025-04-01T14:54:09+00:00

the person to person chats and meeting chats are now appearing under different tabs under Chat. I want to revert to the old way where all chats were in the same tab and not further segregated. Please help.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-21T21:46:40+00:00

    Disabling filters does not work for me. All it does is make it so that I can ONLY see meeting chats or chats.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-28T16:29:37+00:00

    This is a downgrade. I now have to search to new chat items without them all being in on list.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-01T17:52:47+00:00

    Please revert - this separation of chats IS TERRBILE.

    I need all chats together so I can switch between easily without needing to change a million filters to find whereever the new or last item was!

    This new version makes for a TERRIBLE workflow. PLEASE REVERT.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-14T15:50:04+00:00

    It seems if you dont filter on any then you can see all your chats together. You cant filter on more than one at a time but you can have no filter and see all chats. Took me a lot of time figuring out why i wasnt seeing my chats

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-14T16:33:01+00:00

    Thanks for responding, but that will not work for me.

    If I don't filter at all, it simply shows either Chats or Meeting Chats depending on where I last viewed or posted. It doesn't COMBINE the two types together ever.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments