Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Thanks, that worked. But what is bizarre is why are MIcrosoft not advisng of that in this question??? Seems the users know their product more than MS do - ??
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
the person to person chats and meeting chats are now appearing under different tabs under Chat. I want to revert to the old way where all chats were in the same tab and not further segregated. Please help.
Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks, that worked. But what is bizarre is why are MIcrosoft not advisng of that in this question??? Seems the users know their product more than MS do - ??
I found I could create a new group - called it Favorite Chats, moved existing Favorites and Meeting chats into there and it seems to keep everything together, back as it was for a while but then reverts.
I agree this is not an improvement. I am missing chat updates all the time unless I remember to keep flipping back and forth between "Chats" and "Meeting Chats". There is nothing user friendly about this change. As a system designer I am appalled.
Please stop fixing what's not broken, especially when there's no way to understand what the update was without
Staring.
Aggressive Clicking.
Angry Googling
Turning to Reddit, "how do i fix this fix nobody needed????"
142 upvotes and 50 replies complaining with you while the developers of this fix downvote us all.
Then one rando named softwaredaddy99 offers a fix that breaks something else, so you report the profile as harassment. hahaa got em'
Then you call your work bff who secretly loathes you, complain for another hour.
That turns into a group chat.
while they side chat, calling you dramatic. (they're so fake)
By the time lunch rolls around:
Zero productivity. 100% rage. And still? nothing works until 3 weeks later you stumble into the unnecessary fix that broke your flow, just in time for another unnecessary update. Thank you so much for the unnecessary software updates that kills efficiency so someone can add a feature called “AI-CoPilot Lite Beta3.6™©.”
Please, stop. Please keep teams meeting chats in the main chat group. No one needed the separation since The Offspring sang it in '94.
You're welcome