Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
I'm little confused by your reply, because at least I'm doing my Teams meetings in a web browser, how are you doing yours?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There is a previous issue with the same title but no solution seems to be in place.
During a meeting it is good practice to mute yourself unless you have to step into the conversation. When on mute this annoying message "Your microphone is muted" pops over and over again, blocking the view to participants and/or shared screen.
The proposed workarounds are not a practical solution since they imply to be fumbling around the devices settings again and again, so this is an issue I believe should be addressed as soon as possible. A simple banner in the interface with a crossed microphone would be far better than this and for sure far less anoying.
Thank you for your time.
Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm little confused by your reply, because at least I'm doing my Teams meetings in a web browser, how are you doing yours?
One solution, not permanent, might be to open the browser developer tools, inspect the offending element then delete it.
This doesn't have anything to do with a browser...
One solution, not permanent, might be to open the browser developer tools, inspect the offending element then delete it.
Same for me. So freaking annoying. I know I'm muted, I'm the one who clicked the button. As a UI dev myself, stop trying to force crappy UI on us, Teams product managers.
So, it is 1st of February and Microsoft still hasn't got a fixed to this bug.
Just to confirmed, it really is affecting our work productivity.