Leaderboard not appearing on Wordament through Microsoft Teams?

Anonymous
2024-02-01T11:51:01+00:00

Hi, when loading up Wordament through Teams, the leaderboard is not showing our names on the left and not giving us the usual live updates on the points. We cant seem to enjoy the game without this feature. How can this be fixed?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T16:12:15+00:00

    Huzzah! They have fixed the issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T14:58:32+00:00

    I come bearing grave news....both Wordament & Matt's Cat have been unalived again...

    We shall strive to resolve both issues post-haste!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T14:58:37+00:00

    "In the grand tapestry of Wordament, each letter is a universe, and every swipe a journey through a lexicon labyrinth, where victory is spelled one tile at a time."

    Hallo,

    I may be blind, but even I can see that there is no scores left to guide us throughout our day.

    The issue has returned. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T14:58:53+00:00

    Didn't make it a week before they broke it again! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T15:47:16+00:00

    Greeting again brethren, As I to am aware of the solemn news regarding the Wordament problems. In response I have attached yet another plea for help regarding the other issue Wordament has developed. I will not stop until we have returned Wordament to its former glory! the support you all have provided on the matter gives me strength.

    If you want to support the other side of the fight I will attach the other help post for the Timer issue bellow:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msteams/forum/all/why-have-you-broken-the-timer-in-wordament/2b58adea-47c1-49a7-952a-c3895fb6a970

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments