Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I hear you Matt, this needs resolving. Without it generations upon generations will be ruined.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, when loading up Wordament through Teams, the leaderboard is not showing our names on the left and not giving us the usual live updates on the points. We cant seem to enjoy the game without this feature. How can this be fixed?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I hear you Matt, this needs resolving. Without it generations upon generations will be ruined.
Is your cat ok?
Support said to open a ticket with the App directly so have at it everyone here is a quick link to the Form. Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)
Can someone get Bill Gates on this?
We barely get by each week now without our leaderboard. We play daily and have started oogling the highest awarded points to words.
However, with no names attached I can freely say I know the biggust words.