Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I hear you Matt, this needs resolving. Without it generations upon generations will be ruined.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, when loading up Wordament through Teams, the leaderboard is not showing our names on the left and not giving us the usual live updates on the points. We cant seem to enjoy the game without this feature. How can this be fixed?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I hear you Matt, this needs resolving. Without it generations upon generations will be ruined.
Does Wednesday have a leaderboard?? If it does we can make it happen, but without that leaderboard we are lost and abandoned in a wasteland of meeting hours and depression. Its been a real blow to team moral.
May I suggest moving it up two days? Wordament Wednesday has a nice ring to it. That is what we do :)
This error has ruined my life, my family's life, and my cat's life. We can never recover.
But seriously, I am running into the same issue and am looking forward to a fix.
Our Friday group chat is RUINED without Wordament!!!
How else am I supposed to determine which of my co-workers are using the "fake it until you make it" approach??? Without the leaderboard, it's all a mystery!