Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
The banter between my m8s has been lack luster ever since we discovered the absence of the Wordament leaderboard. Please fix
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, when loading up Wordament through Teams, the leaderboard is not showing our names on the left and not giving us the usual live updates on the points. We cant seem to enjoy the game without this feature. How can this be fixed?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The banter between my m8s has been lack luster ever since we discovered the absence of the Wordament leaderboard. Please fix
Greeting again brethren, As I to am aware of the solemn news regarding the Wordament problems. In response I have attached yet another plea for help regarding the other issue Wordament has developed. I will not stop until we have returned Wordament to its former glory! the support you all have provided on the matter gives me strength.
If you want to support the other side of the fight I will attach the other help post for the Timer issue bellow:
"In the grand tapestry of Wordament, each letter is a universe, and every swipe a journey through a lexicon labyrinth, where victory is spelled one tile at a time."
Hallo,
I may be blind, but even I can see that there is no scores left to guide us throughout our day.
The issue has returned. :(
I come bearing grave news....both Wordament & Matt's Cat have been unalived again...
We shall strive to resolve both issues post-haste!!