Leaderboard not appearing on Wordament through Microsoft Teams?

Anonymous
2024-02-01T11:51:01+00:00

Hi, when loading up Wordament through Teams, the leaderboard is not showing our names on the left and not giving us the usual live updates on the points. We cant seem to enjoy the game without this feature. How can this be fixed?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-06T18:57:01+00:00

    My users are having the same issue. We've tried running the game on Classic and New Teams clients on a variety of different devices - all Windows 10, but we've got laptops and Surface devices and that doesn't seem to be a factor.

    We've checked different network connections that range from on our corporate network behind our firewall to just plugging directly into a modem to using a public wifi connection, and the game always works but hasn't populated the leaderboard in around 6 weeks for any of our users.

    I opened a ticket with the Casual Games team and they sent me a bunch of local device or connectivity troubleshooting steps, but I very much doubt that's a factor given how many users have reported the issue and the sheer variety of devices and network connection combinations.

    I suppose it's possible that there's some shared factor that we're all missing here, but it seems far more likely that a recent update to the games for work client has caused this issue. We have had users running the Wordament game since it launched with no reports of leaderboard issues until these past 6 weeks.

    The comments here are pretty hilarious and were fun to read, but I believe everyone here is still dead serious that fixing this would be a very positive thing for all our users. These games are a great way for remote teams to bond and connect, but the leaderboard function for Wordament is very much a catalyst for fostering friendly competition between team members so losing that capability has caused some of our users to abandon the game altogether until the leaderboard issue is fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T14:58:32+00:00

    I come bearing grave news....both Wordament & Matt's Cat have been unalived again...

    We shall strive to resolve both issues post-haste!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T15:47:16+00:00

    Greeting again brethren, As I to am aware of the solemn news regarding the Wordament problems. In response I have attached yet another plea for help regarding the other issue Wordament has developed. I will not stop until we have returned Wordament to its former glory! the support you all have provided on the matter gives me strength.

    If you want to support the other side of the fight I will attach the other help post for the Timer issue bellow:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msteams/forum/all/why-have-you-broken-the-timer-in-wordament/2b58adea-47c1-49a7-952a-c3895fb6a970

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T15:57:56+00:00

    Support said to open a ticket with the App directly so have at it everyone here is a quick link to the Form. Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-16T20:26:27+00:00

    May I suggest moving it up two days? Wordament Wednesday has a nice ring to it. That is what we do :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments