How to increase font size on new TEAMS app?

Anonymous
2023-12-05T17:52:58+00:00

Since I updated to the new TEAMS app, my font size is incredibly small. The "zoom" setting in the top right corner doesn't change the overall display - it only makes the minimize/close buttons larger. There is no font size setting anywhere. Adjusting my computer settings does nothing, either. Please help!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-01-16T14:17:14+00:00

In the upper right corner you should see your profile/avatar icon. To the left of that are 3 dots. Click on the dots, and adjust that Zoom setting there. It should affect the entire app, not just a single conversation thread. The icon on the right of the +/-, will reset the zoom level.

Good luck!

Was this answer helpful?

300+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T08:12:52+00:00

    This helped ... oh my godness

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T13:43:55+00:00

    Thanks. Glad to hear that!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T01:03:07+00:00

    I found there was nothing I could do, to Zoom the chat back to normal size. I created a teams meeting, joined, shared my screen, and there was where I could zoom out with my ctrl + It's not a pretty solution but it was a whole lot quicker than a lot of the other suggestions I saw. The Zoom in chat doesn't work as far as I can tell.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-03T13:04:50+00:00

    You are very welcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments