How to increase font size on new TEAMS app?

Anonymous
2023-12-05T17:52:58+00:00

Since I updated to the new TEAMS app, my font size is incredibly small. The "zoom" setting in the top right corner doesn't change the overall display - it only makes the minimize/close buttons larger. There is no font size setting anywhere. Adjusting my computer settings does nothing, either. Please help!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-01-16T14:17:14+00:00

In the upper right corner you should see your profile/avatar icon. To the left of that are 3 dots. Click on the dots, and adjust that Zoom setting there. It should affect the entire app, not just a single conversation thread. The icon on the right of the +/-, will reset the zoom level.

Good luck!

Was this answer helpful?

300+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-12T13:55:11+00:00

    Totally, agree. I was told get a bigger monitor. Really sad when the functionality was there before and now the upgrade is a downgrade.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-29T16:01:03+00:00

    Exactly, I want LARGE Font in chat box that I am in without losing the preview box, or left side menu. I don't need EVERYTHING large just the words in the chat I'm reading.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T11:02:49+00:00

    Thanks for the suggestion, just helped a colleague with this dumb issue. We are on MACs and it worked just fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-29T15:13:13+00:00

    I use both Mac and PC. That Ctrl+Mouse wheel feature is common across other apps though.

    It drives me nuts sometimes. My wheel keeps spinning for a second after I take my finger off. Sometimes I hit Ctrl for another purpose and my font suddenly shrinks or gets large because my wheel is still spinning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments