How to increase font size on new TEAMS app?

Anonymous
2023-12-05T17:52:58+00:00

Since I updated to the new TEAMS app, my font size is incredibly small. The "zoom" setting in the top right corner doesn't change the overall display - it only makes the minimize/close buttons larger. There is no font size setting anywhere. Adjusting my computer settings does nothing, either. Please help!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-01-16T14:17:14+00:00

In the upper right corner you should see your profile/avatar icon. To the left of that are 3 dots. Click on the dots, and adjust that Zoom setting there. It should affect the entire app, not just a single conversation thread. The icon on the right of the +/-, will reset the zoom level.

Good luck!

Was this answer helpful?

300+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T20:07:37+00:00

    In the upper right corner you should see your profile/avatar icon. To the left of that are 3 dots. Click on the dots, and adjust that Zoom setting there. It should affect the entire app, not just a single conversation thread. The icon on the right of the +/-, will reset the zoom level.

    Good luck!

    OMG, your advice changed my mood completely!! :-) Thank so much!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T11:02:43+00:00

    on Mac press command + 0 to reset and command + = to increase and command + - to reduce.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-19T13:43:42+00:00

    Using that button only works for the message you are sending. It does not work for the overall message program. I am also having issues with the font being excessively small.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-19T17:52:09+00:00

    I am legally blind/low vision and am having a very difficult time in Teams app. I've used the Zoom feature to increase the size of everything, but as others have pointed out, that changes the availability to see other features.

    Also, I would love to be able to change the color scheme. I need bold black font to reach things more easily. I have not figured out how to configure that for the entire app.

    Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments