Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
This is still an issue is there a post for an update?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is still an issue is there a post for an update?
This has to be a problem with teams and not android, my Android phone has started doing the same thing last week which corresponds to when you started getting it. I saw Microsoft respond back saying they can't give this support, but two independent Android devices having this issue at the exact same time pretty much tells me there was an update that our Android phones do not like. I hope Microsoft looks at this and fixes it.
Mine also shows beta, how can I get the non beta version or the version that was most current about 10 days ago?
Same situation here
I just left the beta. Go to the play store and leave it :D