Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T14:58:24+00:00

    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling teams, clearing cache, leaving the beta program ... none of this has fixed the issue.

    i can no longer use TEAMS to make calls or attend any meetings.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T15:11:48+00:00

    Same problem with Teams beta, on (Xiaomi) Poco X3.

    Removed cached file, teams app, reinstalled teams from stable version (by leaving the beta program), nothing helped.

    On some other thread other guy suggested installing older version of teams from a third party repo (apkpure), that worked, even after upgrading to latest stable from Google play.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T15:19:56+00:00

    How do we get MS to acknowledge this is a problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T15:36:54+00:00

    call Microsoft at (800) 865-9408 or admin.teams.microsoft.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T15:44:27+00:00

    After spending multiple days attempting to resolve this, I found that uninstalling the app and then installing a previous version apk prior to 11/1 worked for me.
    Similar to this thread: Problems Joining meetings, keeps asking for phone permission on android tablet - Microsoft Community Hub

    There was also a suggestion to leave the beta version and wait for two hours before re-installing from the Google Play store that seemed to work for others. I did not try that option myself.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments