Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T15:54:22+00:00

    I haven't seen any way to do this. Play store doesn't offer that as an option. I opted out of the beta program hoping this would solve but it does not.

    Unfortunately, we're out of luck I think unless Microsoft resolves this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T16:27:26+00:00

    Yeah, I opted out of Beta too, and no luck. I don't see any other way to fix it either. We'll see.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T16:34:30+00:00

    Seems like we have the same situation. I'm actively awaiting a fix, as I'm certain everyone is. Having to use a backup phone is causing a lot of hassles and breaking internal communication. Pretty frustrating for sure.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T06:42:26+00:00

    Same problem here, on an Android 12 (Pocofone X3). Lost 2h trying to debug this, to no avail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more