Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T23:25:20+00:00

    I'm having the same issue. It started happening today.

    I have reset my phone and lost a lot of time trying to fix it, even to a point of trying to downgrade android which. Asked other apps to fail.

    Microsoft must have done something.

    I tried this on my iphone as well and have no issues, it works just fine.

    I think the moderator needs to escalate this. This surely is not just related to one person. I have exactly the same issue.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T23:53:04+00:00

    Having this issue as well for the past two days

    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling teams, clearing cache, leaving the beta program ... none of this has fixed the issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T01:05:53+00:00

    I'm having the same issue! Uninstalled/Reinstalled. All permissions given. Looks like a bad update.

    It is a bad update, i can confirm that my V1416/1.0.0.2022412701 on Mi Pad 5 (Android 13) does not work but then i downgrade it to match with the teams on my phone Samsung A71 (Android 13) which is V1416/1.0.0.2022402001 and everything works as intended again

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T07:49:54+00:00

    Same here, running the above version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-04T14:55:42+00:00

    Excuse my ignorance. Can I downgrade my Teams app on my Note20+ phone? If so, how did you do it? Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments